According to the just published Supreme Decree No. 135-2020-PCM, quarantines (obligatory social isolation) are established:
- in the departments of Arequipa, Ica, Junín, Huánuco and San Martín
- in the province of Tambopata in the department of Madre de Dios
- in the provinces of Santa, Casma and Huaraz in the department of Ancash
- in the provinces of Mariscal Nieto and Ilo in the department of Moquegua
- in the province of Tacna in the department of Tacna
- in the provinces of Cusco and La Convención in the department of Cusco
- in the provinces of San Román and Puno in the department of Puno
- in the province of Huancavelica in the department of Huancavelica
- in the provinces of Cajamarca, Jaén and San Ignacio in the department of Cajamarca
- in the provinces of Bagua, Condorcanqui and Utcubamba in the department of Amazonas
- in the provinces of Abancay and Andahuaylas in the department of Apurímac
People are permitted to go out “solely for the provision of and access to essential services and goods, and for the provision of services of the economic activities authorized at the entry into force of this supreme decree.”
All people shall adhere to the curfew hours of 10:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. each day except in the above listed areas.
In the areas specifically listed above, the curfew begins at 8 p.m until 04:00 am and all day on Sunday.
This is valid through August 31.
Please feel free to leave a comment below. I love to hear what people think! If you like this, you can share this page with the links below or even subscribe so that you’ll be notified when I post again. (I don’t sell anything here or get any commission from any place I recommend, so you don’t have to worry about that.)